You are growing up so fast and I don’t want to forget any of these special
moments with you. You love your mom and
dad so much and we love you. You have seen and done so
much in your short life. You have more
stamps in your passport than most adults.
When we are in Utah you are accustomed to talking to your
daddy on the computer. You are always a little confused when we transition from
one place to another. When we first came
to visit your dad in Mexico you were so excited! You woke up in the middle of the night and
said, “hi mama” then you heard a strange man in our bed and yelled out (at 3am)
“look who it is! It’s dada!!” Priceless!
You love all your family both in Mexico and in the
U.S.A. You are the most patient little
boy and I am so glad that you constantly remind us how lucky we are. It’s not easy to feel blue when we are with
you.
You talk so much and say the funniest things. You call your dad baby or babe because that’s
what your mom calls him. You love ice
cream and peanut butter and ask for them multiple times a day. You used to be such a good eater but now all
you want is sweets! Not cool. Hopefully this phase will pass.
You currently speak more Spanish than English.
My favorites:
Aquí aquí
aquí!!! (you mean right here...you say this A LOT!!)
Ayúdame (help me)
Te ayudo
(can I help you, but you mean, help me)
Pobrecito
(por baby) you say this to pets while
you torment them
“on
tas” (donde estas)
"mi mis" (dormido--go to sleep)
You wake up in the middle of the night and say, “more
milk! More milk!” Sometimes you say please…sometimes
I'm convinced that you think you are a tiger. You chase your primo's around for hours and growl at them. They are very patient with you and take good care of you.
You love to walk like Mogeley from the "Jungle Book".
You love to walk like Mogeley from the "Jungle Book".
You are addicted to technology just like your mom. I can't punish you for it because I am just as bad. You know how to open Netflix and start your movies on the iPad. You know how to call people on my cell phone. You call a lot of people but to you they are all Nana.
We love you so much Dylan!

2 comments:
This is such a sweet letter! I love it!
Love you, Chi. We should Skype today, yes?
PS Dylan, you need to teach your Aunt Missy Spanish, K?
You should be a writer in addition to being a nurse. You write beautifully! I am OK to hear he is calling everyone Nana. I love this little boy so much!
Post a Comment