Gerardo's sisters fed Dylan so much!! Every time I turned my head, Dylan would have a tortilla in his mouth! The food in Mexico is so good; it makes me so mad that our fresh food is so not fresh. I probably gained five pounds while I was there, but it was worth it!
This trip was full of laughter and tears. Our family has never spent that much time together, it was definitely a much-needed vacation. Ger has to stay there for a couple months, and as much as I hate it, I know that this experience will only bring us closer and make us stronger.


The Cathedral of Our Lady Guadalupe

Siriani and Dylan

There are more pictures and stories to come...
4 comments:
the one of Dylan in the tree is my fav...may i please have? Thanks
So glad you had a good time, Suga. LOVE the pics.
Hey Amigas! Did not know you had a blog......loved it! Gotta admit, I teared up :( you are strong! Everything will turn out great
Hey I didn't know Ger was gone...you should have told me that when I saw you. Let's get together and let the boys play. Call me anytime!
Post a Comment